PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bev's & Mike's Family

Last year, I donated a gift certificate to the Quarry's annual golf tournament. Bev was the winner and last Saturday we got together with her family to have some fun.Her little grandson was on the move!

He was hard to keep up with and I was sweating by the time we were done.

He had us all chasing him.


I was able to distract him near his Grandma's garden. He started to pick her flowers but she didn't mind at all. I am sure he can do no wrong.


The idea here was to have him stand with his parents and grandparents in the background. He had other ideas. So....we went with it...it worked.


He loves his mama! This is one of my favorite shots from the whole session.


Mom and dad laid on their tummy's and Grandma would plop him in the middle. I could barely click my shutter before he would tumble off of them.


He loved his wagon too.


Thank you very much to Bev & Mike and Jennifer & Dale and of course their little man who was the star of the show!









1 comment:

Susan Cegarra said...

these pictures are great Jodi! you're such a talented photographer and with a great eye for composition