PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The VanDriel Family.

The VanDriel family shoot was originally scheduled at Jaycee Park, but the weather changed everything and in the end we shot at their home in Beamsville. The backyard is beautiful and backs on to orchards filled with fruit trees.

This pose of the kids was slightly forced.



Jenneke and Leo have been married for 20 years. They told this was the first time they've had portraits done since their wedding.



This is the kind of posing the kids wanted to do...hee hee. I love this one!

It was wonderful to see you again VanDriel family. Thank you very much for inviting me into your home and allowing me to spend some time with you all.

No comments: