PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Laura & Tucker

Laura and I met over 10 years ago while we were both employed at
MT Bellies Restaurant. She was the dining room manager and
helped me through my training.


Her son Tucker is a really sweet boy. Very polite and even more charming.
I just love his freckles!



After spending a bit of time with the two of them, I could see
that they are a team. They get along very well and take
care of each other.

Laura asked if I could add a butterfly to the portraits.
Butterflies have a very personal, significant and special
meaning for Laura and Tucker.

"It was great to connect with you again Laura.
I enjoyed our time together."








No comments: