PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Portrait offer for Niagara.


I want to celebrate the new website for Parkes Images Photography with a great portrait offer, so I am cutting the usual sitting fee in half!

To take it one step further, I have decided to donate 100% of the session fee to the Niagara Peninsula Children's Centre.

If your family is due for a portrait, then now is the time. Click on the brochure and take a look. Choose a date, contact me and book a session. Easy!
It is a first come, first served basis and already three sessions have been booked!

Check out the new site and let me know what you think.

www.parkesimages.com
jodi@parkesimages.com


No comments: