PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Friday, November 13, 2009

Katie & Jay

Katie & Jay are my newest clients.
We met for the first time this past Wednesday
at Burnham Park in Peterborough.
Katie is just a tiny little thing and Jay is 6'4"!
They were fun and easy to photograph.

One of the best things about being so new to the Peterborough area, is that I get to see all of these lovely parks for the first time! Burnham Park was their suggestion...it is beautiful.


We went for quite the little hike during our time together...I was huffing and puffing!
I had gear to carry...yeah...let's go with that excuse!

Beautiful smiles and warm hearts!

I am looking forward to photographing your wedding next October!

It was so great to meet and spend time with you both.
Thank you.

No comments: