PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jeff&Julia

Jeff and Julia are not just clients...they are friends.


This is the second time I have had the pleasure of photographing their beautiful little family.


Their little boy is such a joy. All smiles all the time!


I could just eat him up!




I couldn't stop clicking the shutter...he's just so cute!
And funny, funny funny!




I was piling leaves on my head to make him laugh...it worked for mom and dad too.


It was fun.


We shot at Port Weller beach in St.Catharines. It's one of my favorite spots.
You get both the beach and the park setting.

He LOVED this...wee!
Big smiles...
...and more smiles!


Aren't they adorable?
I love them!



This last shot was Julia's idea. I think it turned out well.

Thank you so much for asking me to photograph your family again.

No comments: