PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bambi Cantrell comes to Canada!

I am huge fan of Bambi Cantrell! I have been for many years. When I heard
she was coming to do a workshop in Burlington...I knew I had to attend.
What a day it was. I enjoyed every single minute and learned so much...in just one day!
American Photo magazine names her as one of the best "10 wedding photographers in the world."
I like this shot...Bambi and her little ducks. We all just followed her lead.
She has SO much energy.

Our little model Laura...adorable! Poor girl...there was one model for all ten of us to share.
I felt like the paparazzi!


We had fun playing with different light.
The whole shoot was with available light only.


Laura was a good sport...she did whatever we asked. "Sure" was her answer to everyone of us!







Dragging the shutter! I love the feel of this one. A bride rushing to the ceremony maybe?
This was one of my favorites. Bambi's idea....of course!

The master at work. She was amazing to watch...very funny too.
She really is so talented.
Thanks Bambi for coming to Canada!












1 comment:

NightinGail Photography said...

Beautiful... haven't even had a chance to look at mine yet...

It was great to meet you!

Gail