PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shelley & Jeff-September 12, 2009

Shelley & Jeff were married in Havelock on September 12, 2009.Shelley is a very special lady. She cherishes her friends and family and this was obvious throughout the day.
The girls were a lot of fun. I couldn't help but giggle as I watched them get ready for the days festivities!



All of the portraits were shot right in Shelley's parents backyard in Trent River. Her dad worked VERY hard to make sure everything was just right. He was still trimming about 45 minutes before the ceremony.


In this shot, the wedding party was trying to make Shelley laugh. She was trying very hard not to burst out in laughter.

I love this shot. It's one I do at almost all of my weddings. I call it "Flowers in Focus"


They were easy to shoot and I didn't have to guide them too much at all.
They just did their thing.

Watching Shelley and Jeff together was a great...they are friends as well as husband and wife. They treat each other kindly...so nice to see!

Family is very important to this couple. During the consultation, they mentioned that they wanted more family photos than anything else. I think everyone got a shot with the bride and groom! Below are the couple's parents.


Ah....the boys....what a crew! Three guys that are truly great friends. They love to poke fun at each other, laugh at each other and four-wheel as often as they possibly can..

My final shot of our time together.
Time to enjoy the rest of the day!
Cheers!

Shelley sent me a lovely email afterwards thanking me. However, it is I who would like to thank you for allowing me to photograph this special occasion.












No comments: