PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Matt & Kendra-August 29, 2009

Matt and Kendra were married in Fenelon Falls on August 29, 2009. Portraits were shot at her family farm.














Matt's family brought the John Deere tractor to Kendra's parents farm specifically for portraits....fun!























The girls loved shooting this one! How cute are they?









A fine looking crew indeed.










These shots were the final ones of the day...I LOVE them!











Congratulations Matt and Kendra...may you live a long, happy and healthy life together.


Thanks for letting me be a part of your day.












No comments: