PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ryan & Becky-July 17, 2009

Ryan and Becky are an adorable couple! I enjoyed watching the two of them together...they make each other laugh.





Mother Nature really played with us on this day. We had cancelled the shoot and the last minute decided to risk it.

The gamble paid off! The rain cleared the beach in Port Dalhousie and we had it all to ourselves!


They were easy to photograph. I think they almost forgot I was there.








As the sun started to set...I got more excited! The light was gorgeous! They were good sports. Thanks for putting up with me :)





Did I mention that Ryan is a Kegger? Well...a former Kegger. Love those Keggers!














A beautiful sunset to end our session. I am looking forward to your wedding day in October.
Thank you Ryan and Becky.








No comments: