PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Allison & Laine-June 27, 2009

Allison and Laine were married at the Prince of Wales Hotel in the beautiful village of Niagara-on-the Lake.
The hand ceremony.


The famous gazebo in Queen's Royal Park. (Originally built for a Stephen King movie).
There were hundreds of people at this park when we shot...everyone out for a picnic on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. All were kind enough to vacate the gazebo so we could do portraits.







A beautiful glowing bride!
















Her four nieces served as her flower girls. Sooooo cute!








One of my favorite shots from the entire day.






Thank you Allison and Laine for choosing Parkes Images Photography.

No comments: