PARKES IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodi Forestell

I love to shoot portrait photography! And the shot is always better when my subject is unaware that I am there. It's great fun and I am always honoured when asked to do it.

            

Monday, July 27, 2009

Becky & Josh-July 11, 2009

Becky and Josh were married in Virgil on July 11, 2009.

Becky is such a kind hearted girl. I have really enjoyed getting to know her and the rest of the family.






The flower girl was such a good little girl. So sweet.




A fantastic group of people to work with. A lot of fun!





We shot at Queenston Heights Park.















One of my favourites!







The reception was held right in Becky's parents backyard next to the vineyard.









Becky had smiles on all day long!










In the vineyard in Becky's parents front yard.









Thank you all for letting me be there.



No comments: